“Great meal at a reaonable price”

Freebirds World Burrito
Ranked #538 of 3,975 Restaurants in Austin
Price range: US$5 - US$10
Neighbourhood: South Austin
Neighbourhood: South Austin
Reviewed 20 February 2014

The food here is very fresh and tasty. I was in town for a conference and wanted to pick a place that had some option so Freebirds was the place. The restaurant is counter service and very casual. It is located off South Congress which is a very popular part of town. Great food!

Reviewed 10 October 2013

Freebirds has freshly grilled meat and fresh toppings and salsas. The quality and flavor are way better than their competitors in my opinion.

Reviewed 7 August 2013

Oh my gosh. Get this chain to Canada and my hometown STAT. I need freebirds in my life again.
Imagine ordering your burrito exactly to order.. as if you are at a subway sandwich shop! I got a much larger size than I should have, and enjoyed it very much.
Such a cool place. Will return.

Reviewed 7 July 2013 via mobile

We love Freebirds and learned some locations are better than others. This one is great! Fast service, clean and the food was fantastic!

Reviewed 27 May 2013

Great day - suddenly you get hungry - snap a burrito (size S-M-L-XL) individually and fresh prepared as desired. The friendly people behind the counter will assist you with never ending patience, even if you are a foolish German Out of Towner.

Been to Freebirds World Burrito? Share your experiences!