We enjoyed our stay. Room was very nice, clean and well decorated. Very modern, up to date. Staff was friendly also. Only negative was the stairs smelled and had needed cleaning as well as parking around back where our room was.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Just north of the Live Music Capital of the World! The newly renovated Red Roof Austin North is conveniently located off of I-35. This hotel provides easy access to Austin's many great restaurants, shopping, entertainment and attractions. Located just minutes from downtown Austin, the 6th Street Entertainment District, the University of Texas, Lyndon B. Johnson Library, and Lake Austin. Come stay at Red Roof Inn Austin North and experience what Austin has to offer. When you check in, check out the fantastic new amenities in our NextGen (R) design rooms! The rooms at this inn feature a stylish, boutique design with all new furniture, spa-inspired bathrooms with modern vessel sinks, new comfy Rest Suite beds by Serta, plush high-end bedding, modern design flooring, comfortable new seating and a large, flat-screen TV. The Red Roof Inn Austin North features an outdoor unheated pool, an elevator and all guest rooms include a microwave & refrigerator. Experience our complimentary coffeehouse-style coffee and tea in the lobby. This location offers "On Command Video" with a selection of free TV channels, pay-to-view premium channels, movies, music and games. One well-behaved family pet per room is welcome. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Red Roof Inn, Booking.com, Travel Republic (UK), Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Ebookers, getaroom.com and Cancelon so you can book your Red Roof Inn Austin North reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Red Roof Inn Austin North Hotel Austin
- Austin Red Roof Inn
- Red Roof Inn Austin North Texas