The interstate nearby made it very noisy at night. Light sleepers beware! The room itself was clean, the bathroom was nice, and the TV and AC worked perfectly. The free breakfast is great if you like waffles! They have an awesome waffle-maker. There's also oatmeal and small omelets and some bread and cereal.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Walk to University of Texas at Austin!Walk to the football games!Walk to St. David's Hospital1/2 mile to Frank Erwin Center1 mile to Downtown ($6-8 cab ride)24-HR restaurant next door (Star Seeds Cafe) ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Travel Republic (UK), Odigeo, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your Days Inn Austin/University/Downtown reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Days Inn Austin University / Downtown Hotel Austin
- Austin Days Inn
- Days Inn Austin/University/Downtown Texas