I stay here frequently on business trips to Austin. The hotel is consistent-very clean and comfortable. The staff are friendly and helpful. I didn't like the restaurant, but there are excellent restaurants in walking distance (just across the street), so that's really not an issue. The rates are excellent, especially for Austin, which tends to be overpriced.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Welcome to the DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel Austin, centrally located at the intersection of IH-35 North and Highway 290 East. Situated between the downtown business district and the Austin Arboretum, the DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel Austin is just 20 minutes from Austin Bergstrom International Airport and five minutes from downtown Austin. Our elegant Spanish Colonial-style hotel is minutes from the best shopping, dining and entertainment Austin has to offer. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hilton Hotels Direct, Travel Republic (UK), Hotels.com, Priceline, Ebookers, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., Evoline ltd, getaroom.com, HRS, HotelQuickly and Cancelon so you can book your Doubletree by Hilton Hotel Austin reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Doubletree By Hilton Austin Hotel Austin
- Doubletree Austin
- Austin Doubletree
- Doubletree By Hilton Hotel Austin Texas