Loved the staff. Rooms are very comfy. Dinner is held in the bar area. The kitchen is down the hall and there is no phone communication with the ONE CHEF available so they have to travel back and forth with orders, etc, This makes the wait for evening meals WAY TOO LONG. Also, the conference room above the first floor are rather small and DO NOT HAVE PUBLIC BATHROOMs. You have to go all the way back downstairs to the first floor or to your room if you are staying onsite.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Welcome to the DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel Austin, centrally located at the intersection of IH-35 North and Highway 290 East. Situated between the downtown business district and the Austin Arboretum, the DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel Austin is just 20 minutes from Austin Bergstrom International Airport and five minutes from downtown Austin. Our elegant Spanish Colonial-style hotel is minutes from the best shopping, dining and entertainment Austin has to offer. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hilton Hotels Direct, Booking.com, Travel Republic (UK), TripOnline SA, Expedia, Evoline ltd, Ebookers, HotelsClick, getaroom.com, Cancelon, 5viajes2012 S.L. and HotelQuickly so you can book your Doubletree by Hilton Hotel Austin reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Doubletree By Hilton Austin Hotel Austin
- Doubletree Austin
- Austin Doubletree
- Doubletree By Hilton Hotel Austin Texas