Didn't think we'd have trouble finding a Hilton-family hotel in the middle of the week, but we were wrong. Doubletree was our 4th choice, but it worked out fine. Sorry, I can't give a 5-rating to any place that charges for parking. Anyway, the breakfast was yummy and the staff was great. Room average. Overlooked the large open outdoor courtyard in the center with balconies which was kinda nice.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Welcome to the DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel Austin, centrally located at the intersection of IH-35 North and Highway 290 East. Situated between the downtown business district and the Austin Arboretum, the DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel Austin is just 20 minutes from Austin Bergstrom International Airport and five minutes from downtown Austin. Our elegant Spanish Colonial-style hotel is minutes from the best shopping, dining and entertainment Austin has to offer. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hilton Hotels Direct, Travel Republic (UK), Hotels.com, Booking.com, Expedia, TripOnline SA, Ebookers, HotelsClick, Cancelon, Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly, 5viajes2012 S.L. and getaroom.com so you can book your Doubletree by Hilton Hotel Austin reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Doubletree By Hilton Austin Hotel Austin
- Doubletree Austin
- Austin Doubletree
- Doubletree By Hilton Hotel Austin Texas