“Love this hotel!! We stay when we are visiting my son!” 4 of 5 bubbles
Review of Embassy Suites by Hilton Austin - Central

Embassy Suites by Hilton Austin - Central
Ranked #82 of 197 Hotels in Austin
Atlanta, Georgia
“Love this hotel!! We stay when we are visiting my son!”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 25 July 2014

The lobby on this Embassy Suites is the best I have seen. The manager's reception is open and inviting as well as the made to order breakfast. The rooms are comfortable, however the french door makes the pull out bed in the living area a little less private. We will stay here again and again. The free shuttle to the nightlife in Austin does not hurt either. They even come and get you until midnight!!

Room Tip: Ask for a corner room with a view!! All rooms have a view of the beautiful lobby, but the hoger floo...
  • Stayed April 2014, travelled with family
    • 5 of 5 bubbles

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (112)
Maurice, United States
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 23 July 2014

When I went down to the evening reception in the atrium for chips and dips and drinks, I found the atrium to be warm (hot) and there were an extreme amount of flies and some mosquitos. The tables were not kept clean and when children spilled their chips and drinks onto the floor, I had to crunch and slip and slide throught the mess to get to more chips and drinks. It was an unpleasant experience for three breakfasts and three receptions.

Dallas, United States
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 23 July 2014

The front desk agents are rude and will ignore you if YOU DON'T ACKNOWLEDGE THEM FIRST! I'd called one time and asked if they had the number for the local Pizza Hut and the person who answered the phone told me I had to come downstairs and in order to get the number. The pool was closed down and everyday they told us the pool would be open tomorrow. Unfortunately, tomorrow never came and the pool was broke for our entire 4 day stay. Honestly, for nearly $144 a night it wasn't worth it. The complimentary drinks were nice though.

• Stayed July 2014, travelled on business

San Antonio, United States
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 23 July 2014

Check in was the worst services one can imagine. System was sending duplicate reservations and they could not access my confirmation #. I would recommend them to get retrained. Now talk about the suites loved it. Managers reception was great but the breakfast was awesome.

• Stayed July 2014, travelled with friends

Ardmore, United States
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 23 July 2014

This is a very nice clean and comfortable Embassy Suites with a reasonable rate and quality service. Excellent location in Austin and you can get anywhere you want to go in a short time. I will definitely stay here again.

• Stayed July 2014, travelled on business

Duncanville, Texas, United States
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 22 July 2014

Passing through Austin on our way to Fredericksburg I booked a night to break the trip up since traveling with a 7 year old who LOVES "E" hotels.Jason at the front desk greeted us with a smile as did everyone else that was at the front. Check in was fast and easy (as always) and he reminded us that they have everything that all the other "E" s that we have stayed at have and even put us in a corner room away from all the foot traffic "Kuddos" The hotel is older but it looked clean but a little worn(but so am I)so we unpacked our swimsuit and went on a search. To our dismay the pool is closed....not for technical or mechanical difficulties but by the HEALTH department!!! YIKES,YUK!! So back to Jason we go and I inform him that the pool is closed. His response says it all "Again?" He leaves to go to talk to the MGR who I never see and comes back telling me about some nearby public pools...REALLY!! The good Hilton customer that I am suggest that he calls the other Embassy that is a few miles away. Luckily they have a room and he books me a room and we run!! Now if you think that I was offered any sort of discount think again(makes you wonder why I book Hilton first) but they told me not to worry they wouldn't charge me for this wonderful experience since I changed my mind.

• 1 of 5 bubbles
    • 1 of 5 bubbles
1 Thank GigiTX8
Austin, United States
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 22 July 2014

The hotel is an older design and I prefer the newer design. However it was a one night stay then leaving the next morning. The suite works good there were 3 adults and an infant. I was able to eat while the others were gettign ready and brought breakfast back to the room for the other two adults.