1,364 results
All reviews the manager's reception happy hour made to order breakfast staying at this hotel business trip complimentary breakfast the breakfast area atrium sinks television highway ut
Reviewed 5 weeks ago

This hotel was clean, accommodating, and the food an bar staff very helpful and friendly. This hotel was 4.5 miles from the convention center so we had to take a Lyft or drive to an from every day. The hotel shuttle only takes you within 2 ml. of the hotel which does include the airport. Over all a great hotel.

Review collected in partnership with Embassy Suites Hotels
TimG3511, General Manager at Embassy Suites by Hilton Austin - Central, responded to this reviewResponded 1 week ago

Dear rhughe194240,

Thank you for your review about your stay here. It is so nice to hear that your stay was a most pleasant one! I will be sure to share your feedback with my team here as they will be glad to hear this. Once again thank you for your review and we hope to see you again soon for another opportunity to serve you.

Reviewed 5 weeks ago

I enjoyed all of the complimentary food and drinks, it was a huge time saver as we were headed to an event at the convention center and were in a huge time crunch. And not to mention delicious! Also pool/hot tub area was great and gave me and my sisters a chance to bond with other like minded guests. I will be back!

Dear emiliajean4,

Thank you for your review about your stay here. It is so good to hear that your stay was a most enjoyable one! I will be sharing your feedback with my team here as they will be happy to hear this! Once again thank you for your review and we hope to see you again soon for another opportunity to serve you.

Reviewed 5 weeks ago via mobile

We have stayed her MANY times before it was renovated. Previously did not feel it was dirty. We pre-ordered some drinks to our room - they never came but they did bring them when we called. Went to breakfast and that’s where it went downhill! No omelet station like every other Embassy Suites. MOLDY CHEESE out. No coffee, had to ask for refills. Multiple still dirty plates out as if they were clean. Will NOT stay here again.

Stayed: September 2018, travelled as a couple
TimG3511, General Manager at Embassy Suites by Hilton Austin - Central, responded to this reviewResponded 4 weeks ago

Dear missy1656,

Thank you for your review about your stay here. I want to apologize for the inconvieances you had during your stay. I will be reviewing your feedback with my team here so that we can make improvements. I also want to apologize about our omelet station not being opened. We are finishing up the last of our renovation with a brand new omelet station. Please feel free to contact me (512-454-8004) to discuss further your stay. Once again my apologies and I hope you will give us another chance for an opportunity to serve you.

Reviewed 15 September 2018

The room I was in had a dripping sink, tub, and the toilet did not flush properly.The staff was very nice.I liked the hot breakfast but I wish they didn't serve grits as often as they did and that they served biscuits and gravy more.

Dear rachelblanks,

Thank you for your review about your stay here. It is good to hear that the staff were courteous to you. I apologize for the items not function properly in the bathroom. I will be sharing your feedback with team here so that we can make corrections. Once again thank you for your review and your feedback and I hope you will give us another opportunity to serve you.

Reviewed 12 September 2018 via mobile

I’ve stayed here several times before the “renovation” so I figured I’d stay again and check out what the remodeling was all about.

Boy was I in for a RUDE awaking!

The hotel staff were very welcoming and polite. Until I informed them about my dirty shower. They apologized and informed me they would notify the manager and there was no manager on duty at the time of my complaint.

The manager did email me and apologized for the dirty ness but that was it, no offer of compensation until I asked for it. Even at that they only gave me 5k points to my account?! Really?!

If you want the quality of a Motel 6 then this is your place, If your are used to the cleanliness of a Hilton, then stay far away from this place!

I’m sure the manager will come on here and apologize again but means NOTHING! As I informed her I would be leaving a 1 star review and photos of the FILTHY restroom.

Stayed: September 2018, travelled on business
TimG3511, General Manager at Embassy Suites by Hilton Austin - Central, responded to this reviewResponded 13 September 2018

Dear DaPeoplesBarber_com,

Thank you for your review about your stay here. I want to apologize for the inconvieances you had during your stay. I will be sharing your feedback with my team so that we can work on improvement. Please feel free to contact me (512-454-8004) to discuss further your stay. Once again my apologies and I hope that you will give us a second chance for another opportunity to serve you.