My husband and I had the opportunity to stay for a night at the Hyatt. The room was wonderful and the staff was very friendly. The room was very clean and the bed was so comfortable. I think the staff went above and beyond to accommodate us. We asked for an upgrade and even though they were sold out of the upgraded rooms they made sure we had a river view, early check in and late check out. We were very impressed with the hotel. It was an easy walk to the 6th street scene. We enjoyed our stay at the Hyatt very much and will return. The view was great of the lake and the city.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located in downtown Austin on the shores of Lady Bird Lake, the Hyatt Regency Austin is a full service hotel which offers cool, contemporary new guest rooms. Situated along the Hike & Bike trail, the hotel is within walking distance to all of Downtown Austin's major entertainment districts, and 7 miles from Austin Bergstrom International Airport. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Travel Republic (UK), Booking.com, Expedia, Priceline, Odigeo, Ebookers, TravelUp, TripOnline SA, Hyatt Hotels Corporation, Traveltool, S.L.U., Evoline ltd, Cancelon and HotelQuickly so you can book your Hyatt Regency Austin reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hyatt Regency Austin Hotel Austin
- Austin Hyatt Regency
- Hyatt Austin
- Hyatt Regency Austin Texas