Just across Lady Bird lake with view of Downtown Austin. Had two rooms and stayed two nights - very comfortable rooms. Were surprised to have a very good dinner at the restaurant the first night. We came in late from a long day on the road and didn't want to venture out to downtown. Were very pleasantly surprised with the excellent quality of the food and the service also. Got to hear the story of the Congress Bridge where people go each night to see the bats come out at sunset. Good Lobby Bar and a Starbucks onsite. Only surprise was $16/night charge for parking.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located in downtown Austin on the shores of Lady Bird Lake, the Hyatt Regency Austin is a full service hotel which offers cool, contemporary new guest rooms. Situated along the Hike & Bike trail, the hotel is within walking distance to all of Downtown Austin's major entertainment districts, and 7 miles from Austin Bergstrom International Airport. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, Travel Republic (UK), Ebookers, Odigeo, Hyatt Hotels Corporation, TravelUp, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your Hyatt Regency Austin reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hyatt Regency Austin Hotel Austin
- Austin Hyatt Regency
- Hyatt Austin
- Hyatt Regency Austin Texas