This hotel sits on the shore of the lady bird lake in downtown Houston which is nice. I stayed here one night and there is a fee of 14.00 for self-parking and 21.00 for valet parking. This hotel is close by all of downtown attractions so you may take a taxi or walk if you enjoy walking. The hotel guest service representatives are nice and welcoming. The room was nice but a bit aged as in the door of the bathroom was old and may need to be replaced. I stayed in the King Bed guestroom with a roll away bed included. The room was clean but the air condition temperature wasn't steady. On a city tourist note, be prepared to have holds placed on your credit cards when bar hopping or going to clubs or lounges; especially if you are on a budget because the holds can tie on funds that may not be available to you until 5-10 business days. I would advise you to use cash for venues of this sort. Overall the room one night stay did it's job and that's all that really matters. I would stay here again if I had to.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located in downtown Austin on the shores of Lady Bird Lake, the Hyatt Regency Austin is a full service hotel which offers cool, contemporary new guest rooms. Situated along the Hike & Bike trail, the hotel is within walking distance to all of downtown Austin's major entertainment districts, and 7 miles from Austin Bergstrom International Airport. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Hyatt Hotels Corporation, Booking.com, Travel Republic (UK), Agoda, Ebookers, Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly, TripOnline SA, 5viajes2012 S.L. and getaroom.com so you can book your Hyatt Regency Austin reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hyatt Regency Austin Hotel Austin
- Austin Hyatt Regency
- Hyatt Austin
- Hyatt Regency Austin Texas