I book at the Hyatt here when the Saint Cecilia and San Jose are booked. While I tend to prefer those kind of boutique hotels, the Hyatt is a great fallback. The location is super convenient on Barton Springs and Congress, so you can walk to SoCo or to the Warehouse District and Downtown. You're also right on the running path that goes along Town Lake, which is nice.
The rooms are clean and comfortable. The staff has always been friendly and helpful. Parking is surprisingly easy.
Definitely a good option, and my preferred one among the bigger hotels in Austin.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located in downtown Austin on the shores of Lady Bird Lake, the Hyatt Regency Austin is a full service hotel which offers cool, contemporary new guest rooms. Situated along the Hike & Bike trail, the hotel is within walking distance to all of Downtown Austin's major entertainment districts, and 7 miles from Austin Bergstrom International Airport. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, Travel Republic (UK), Hyatt Hotels Corporation, Priceline, TravelUp, Odigeo, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., Evoline ltd, Cancelon and HotelQuickly so you can book your Hyatt Regency Austin reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hyatt Regency Austin Hotel Austin
- Austin Hyatt Regency
- Hyatt Austin
- Hyatt Regency Austin Texas