Greatly located by Congress Street Bridge and close to downtown but without the street noise I experienced with other downtown Austin hotels. My room was clean and wonderfully decorated. I ate on the patio and had the "Hippy roll" sushi as well as chips and queso. Parking is limited and requires an extra fee. My room overlooked the lake and would be perfect for viewing the bats in season. Boat rides and tours are at the base of the hotel on the lake. Customer service was the best I have seen in a while and I was promptly greeted upon arrival. I want to bring my family back and will stay here again in the future!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located in downtown Austin on the shores of Lady Bird Lake, the Hyatt Regency Austin is a full service hotel which offers cool, contemporary new guest rooms. Situated along the Hike & Bike trail, the hotel is within walking distance to all of downtown Austin's major entertainment districts, and 7 miles from Austin Bergstrom International Airport. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Ebookers, Travel Republic (UK), Booking.com, TripOnline SA, Hotels.com, 5viajes2012 S.L., getaroom.com, Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly, HotelsClick and Cancelon so you can book your Hyatt Regency Austin reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hyatt Regency Austin Hotel Austin
- Austin Hyatt Regency
- Hyatt Austin
- Hyatt Regency Austin Texas