A comfortable hotel for business but the rooms are tired and the bathroom is very small for today's traveler. I did sleep comfortably and the climate was easily controlled. The elevators ran smoothly and quickly. A new parking gargage is being built that will make gettting in and out easier but a charge of $24 per day valet is rather high. The meals prepared for the meeting attended were very good. The property is a llittle difficult to get in and out to go for dinner but once you get a lay of the land, it is OK.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located in downtown Austin on the shores of Lady Bird Lake, the Hyatt Regency Austin is a full service hotel which offers cool, contemporary new guest rooms. Situated along the Hike & Bike trail, the hotel is within walking distance to all of downtown Austin's major entertainment districts, and 7 miles from Austin Bergstrom International Airport. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travel Republic (UK), Booking.com, Hyatt Hotels Corporation, TripOnline SA, Expedia, Evoline ltd, Hotels.com, Ebookers, HotelsClick, Cancelon, 5viajes2012 S.L., HotelQuickly and getaroom.com so you can book your Hyatt Regency Austin reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hyatt Regency Austin Hotel Austin
- Austin Hyatt Regency
- Hyatt Austin
- Hyatt Regency Austin Texas