We picked this hotel for a last minute weekend getaway in Austin. We were surprised at the overall rates downtown for our quick trip and booked this as it was the most economical.
So it's across the river but overall a great location. A bit tough with the current construction from an arrival experience perspective but really cool that you are right on the river. I really hope they create a staircase from the back of the hotel to the bridge as that would cut the walk into town by 6 mins or so.
Room was a Hyatt room, service was Hyatt service- all pretty straight forward and as expected.
Not going to be your honeymoon hotel but you always have to appreciate when a property delivers what expected.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located in downtown Austin on the shores of Lady Bird Lake, the Hyatt Regency Austin is a full service hotel which offers cool, contemporary new guest rooms. Situated along the Hike & Bike trail, the hotel is within walking distance to all of Downtown Austin's major entertainment districts, and 7 miles from Austin Bergstrom International Airport. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, Travel Republic (UK), Ebookers, Hyatt Hotels Corporation, Odigeo and TravelUp so you can book your Hyatt Regency Austin reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hyatt Regency Austin Hotel Austin
- Austin Hyatt Regency
- Hyatt Austin
- Hyatt Regency Austin Texas