I spent a week at the Hyatt Regency and had time to get to know many members of the team. I found ALL of the staff tried so hard to make my stay a pleasure. What a great team!!!
I ate most of my meals in the restaurant. I did not become tired of this because the menu is varied and the staff so friendly. I got to know the folks working in a variety of areas (Perks, Southwest Bistro, front desk, valet, etc.) and was pleasantly surprised that they recognized me and were so friendly.
I look forward to heading back there for a vacation.
Oh, Austin is an amazing city with so much to see and do. Add this as a must see destination!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located in downtown Austin on the shores of Lady Bird Lake, the Hyatt Regency Austin is a full service hotel which offers cool, contemporary new guest rooms. Situated along the Hike & Bike trail, the hotel is within walking distance to all of downtown Austin's major entertainment districts, and 7 miles from Austin Bergstrom International Airport. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hyatt Hotels Corporation, Expedia, Travel Republic (UK), Odigeo, TripOnline SA, Hotels.com, Ebookers, HotelsClick, Evoline ltd, Cancelon, HotelQuickly, 5viajes2012 S.L. and getaroom.com so you can book your Hyatt Regency Austin reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hyatt Regency Austin Hotel Austin
- Austin Hyatt Regency
- Hyatt Austin
- Hyatt Regency Austin Texas