When I walked into the hotel I did not even notice the atrium. When I stepped out of the elevator and figured that I would have to walk a good portion on that "scary small aisle" to get to the room. I tried for maybe 15 minutes but couldn't make a single step into the open aisle. Luckily the gentlemen at the front lobby managed to get me a room on level 3 and right behind the elevator, just perfect for someone who is suffering from Acrophobia like I do. Meaning I didn't have to look around for a different hotel in the middle of the night.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located in downtown Austin on the shores of Lady Bird Lake, the Hyatt Regency Austin is a full service hotel which offers cool, contemporary new guest rooms. Situated along the Hike & Bike trail, the hotel is within walking distance to all of downtown Austin's major entertainment districts, and 7 miles from Austin Bergstrom International Airport. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Hyatt Hotels Corporation, Booking.com, Agoda, Travel Republic (UK), Ebookers, Evoline ltd, TripOnline SA, HotelQuickly, 5viajes2012 S.L. and getaroom.com so you can book your Hyatt Regency Austin reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hyatt Regency Austin Hotel Austin
- Austin Hyatt Regency
- Hyatt Austin
- Hyatt Regency Austin Texas