The actually hotel is a little disappointing - it's obviously been recently renovated with new furniture, but the hotel needs more of a serious overhaul (the structure itself feels very old and dark; the bathrooms are super small, the tile is very dated). That being said, we got a suite for a very reasonable price, and the location is great - very close to downtown and SOCO, and right on the water. The service was very good - even though they have self check-in kiosks, etc., there are plenty of helpful employees to help. The hotel is super family friendly. The gym is fantastic; the pool is not very nice. I would not go out of your way to stay here, but I would not tell you to panic if you had to.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located in downtown Austin on the shores of Lady Bird Lake, the Hyatt Regency Austin is a full service hotel which offers cool, contemporary new guest rooms. Situated along the Hike & Bike trail, the hotel is within walking distance to all of downtown Austin's major entertainment districts, and 7 miles from Austin Bergstrom International Airport. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hyatt Hotels Corporation, Expedia, Travel Republic (UK), Odigeo, Hotels.com, Ebookers, HotelsClick, 5viajes2012 S.L., HotelQuickly and getaroom.com so you can book your Hyatt Regency Austin reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hyatt Regency Austin Hotel Austin
- Austin Hyatt Regency
- Hyatt Austin
- Hyatt Regency Austin Texas