Traveling with two young children is never easy. The Hyatt on Town Lake has been a favorite of mine since I attended college in Austin. Having moved away ten years ago, I now travel back often and stay here for business and pleasure trips. The rooms had gotten a bit worn and dated (we stayed at the Hyatt on a previous trip the day before they closed for renovations). The newly updated rooms are comfortable and served us well. The hotel staff were pleasant and the wait staff went above and beyond to help us (a four year old and a 9 month old tested their limits I'm sure). The location is great. We stepped out on the trail with the stroller and enjoyed Town Lake outside our door. The pool was nice (if not a bit small). While we have stayed other places in Austin, this is our choice when our budget allows.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located in downtown Austin on the shores of Lady Bird Lake, the Hyatt Regency Austin is a full service hotel which offers cool, contemporary new guest rooms. Situated along the Hike & Bike trail, the hotel is within walking distance to all of Downtown Austin's major entertainment districts, and 7 miles from Austin Bergstrom International Airport. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, Travel Republic (UK), Ebookers, Odigeo, Hyatt Hotels Corporation, TripOnline SA, TravelUp, Traveltool, S.L.U., Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your Hyatt Regency Austin reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hyatt Regency Austin Hotel Austin
- Austin Hyatt Regency
- Hyatt Austin
- Hyatt Regency Austin Texas