“Met our needs”

Ranked #158 of 203 Hotels in Austin
Houston, Texas
“Met our needs”
Reviewed 25 February 2012

We needed something close to I35 for an event at UT. For one night, it was clean, secure, and we got a decent night's rest. Some noisy guests made for a few fits and starts in an otherwise decent stay. I did think it odd that they had a tub in the room but you had to shower due to the lack of any way to fill the tub.
The area is a bit run down, couple of closed up car dealerships for neighbors, but not bad.

• Stayed February 2012, travelled as a couple
1 Thank makinmajik

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (48)
Hamilton
Reviewed 19 November 2011

We picked La Quinta on Ben White for a couple reason. It was close to the airport and provided a shuttle to the airport. We also got to leave our car there for the duration of our trip for no fees. The shuttle van driver was helpful and on time. He was the same driver on our return and was eager to hear about our trip. The room was spacious and clean, the bed was comfy. There was a huge space for our bags and a great area for our laptop. And the price is great! We had no complaints.

• Stayed October 2011, travelled as a couple
Killeen, Texas
Reviewed 28 October 2011

I stayed here on a Monday night and had a good room with refrigerator so I made reservation for the following week and requested the same room. I check with the desk on Thursday and was told that everything was ok. When I checked in the following week the room that I had requested was given to someone else so they put me in an other room this room did not have a refrigerator and I was told that they only had 8 for the motel. I have never stayed at LQ without one in the room. Management gave the impression that he did not care. Will not stay at this LQ again

Room Tip: Go across the highway and stay at Baymont.
  • Stayed October 2011, travelled on business
1 Thank Fred B

Travellers are raving about these Austin hotels

Las Vegas, Nevada
Reviewed 24 October 2011

Clean, recently renovated. The bed was very comfortable. Small I-hop next door-not much else within walking distance. Breakfast was the usual fare. Could use some form of protein, such as boiled eggs. Overall, great value for an overnight stay.

• Stayed September 2011, travelled on business
1 Thank Sassafras22
laredo TX
Reviewed 29 September 2011

my little sister advise me that this hotel was good, call it, a rent a car, it good and it does it's job but not all wow.. just okay,,,

• Stayed September 2011, travelled as a couple
1 Thank angelairlines17
Saint Cloud, Minnesota
Reviewed 28 August 2011

$81 a night - booked online. I was pleasantly surprised at the renovated modern furnishings of my room - pool side! The room had 2 double beds, free wi-fi, a large vanity area. Hot free breakfast = awesome! Pool with palm trees = awesome! Great location, only a few exits south of downtown!

• Stayed August 2011, travelled on business