Hotel was okay, but food was very limited and not what I was expecting. No Protein. Bathroom could use a little work as well as the tub was up high and the flooring in it felt slippery. Lots of resturants around the location for better food.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located just north of downtown Austin, the La Quinta Inn Austin University Area is only minutes from the Austin Convention Center, Texas State Capitol, Travis County Expo Center, and the University of Texas. Visit Bob Bullock State History Museum, 6th Street and the Wareho...see moreuse District, and the LBJ Presidential Library and Museum. No visit to Austin is complete without seeing the famous Congress Avenue Bats and the Star of Texas Fair and Rodeo. The La Quinta Inn Austin University Area has everything you need for a pleasant stay, including a helpful courteous staff. Spacious guest rooms come with such amenities as a free high-speed Internet access, a hair dryer, coffee maker, voice mail, HBO, movies on-demand, and video games. The hotel has an outdoor swimming pool for your relaxation. Enjoy our Free Bright Side Breakfast every morning. Located near the Highland Mall, just north of downtown Austin at the southwest corner of I-35 and Highway 290. Stay here for the Republic of Texas Biker Rally, Austin City Limits Music Festival, the Austin Film Festival, and the South by Southwest Media Festival ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with LaQuinta, Travel Republic (UK), Booking.com, Expedia, TripOnline SA, Ebookers, Evoline ltd, HotelsClick, 5viajes2012 S.L., Cancelon and getaroom.com so you can book your La Quinta Inn Austin University Area reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- La Quinta Inn Austin Highland Mall Hotel Austin
- Austin La Quinta
- La Quinta Austin
- La Quinta Inn Austin University Area Texas