“conference”

Ranked #28 of 199 Hotels in Austin
Texarkana, TX
“conference”
Reviewed 12 February 2013

Kevin at the front desk was very efficient. The bell captain was very helpful. On the 7th floor in the executive room Wanda and the young lady were very helpful and pleasant. The Mexican buffet was very good in the downstairs restaurant where we again saw Wanda and all staff were very courteous..

• Stayed February 2013, travelled on business
Randy B, General Manager at Crowne Plaza Austin, responded to this review, 15 February 2013
Thank you for your review of our hotel. Kevin and Wanda are two of our very best when it comes to providing the highest level of guest service and I'm very pleased they performed at that level for you. I'll pass on your comments regarding the buffet to the Executive Chef. He'll be happy to hear them. We all hope you will return to our hotel soon. Thank you for choosing the Crowne Plaza Austin.

Randy Brunnemann

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (227)
Texarkana, Arkansas
Reviewed 12 February 2013

Kevin and Marquise were just great, from the time I walked in to check in they were attentive, they knew what and how my paperwork should be filled out and they gave service with a smile and when I checked out they made sure my paperwork was in order.it was very nice to see two young me with good character. They are keepers.

• Stayed February 2013, travelled on business
I am very pleased to hear that Kevin and Marquise were able to make your stay with us successful. They continually strive to provide the best service possible and your review indicates that they succeeded. Thank you for your review. I will post and share it will all our associates. We hope you will continue to choose the Crowne Plaza Austin.

Bangalore, Karnataka, India
Reviewed 10 February 2013

It was a good experience staying at crowne plaza, austin. The breakfst was really good. And their arrangements for nearby pick and drop is highly efficient. The drivers were kind and helpful. Especially Darry, Rudy, Paul were good friends and very helpful. The room was also good, except that there is no kitchen or atleast microwave.

• Stayed January 2013, travelled on business
Thank you for your review. It's always nice to hear such positive things about our drivers. They work very hard at providing the highest level of guest service and I'm pleased to see them recognized. We do hope you will consider staying at our hotel on any future visits to Austin. We do provide microwaves upon request and we would be happy to make sure it's in your room on your return. Thank you again for your review and thank you for choosing the Crowne Plaza Austin.

San Antonio, Texas
Reviewed 4 February 2013

In my opinion, this is the best hotel in Austin, TX. The entire staff did everything to make our stay at the Crowne Plaza confortable & enjoyable from arrival to departure. Roy B., bellman greeted us with a warm smile, "glad to see you again" and very helpful getting all luggage and other items to our room.

• Stayed January 2013, travelled on business
Randy B, General Manager at Crowne Plaza Austin, responded to this review, 6 February 2013
We heartily agree with your opinion! We work hard to be the best by providing outstanding service to all our guests. Your group is wonderful to work with and we enjoy having you stay here every year. We look forward to welcoming you back soon. I will pass on your comments to Roy and will post your review for the rest of the staff. Thank you again for choosing the Crowne Plaza Austin.

Grand Prairie, Texas
Reviewed 4 February 2013

When we arrived, Roy with Conceirge was right there. Very helpful from the moment we drove up. He was a very nice person that we saw everyday and was helpful every day. When we left Roy was right there to help with our bags and to make sure that we had a great time. Roy is one of the reasons that we enjoy coming back every year.

Room Tip: Conceirge is very helpful. The restaurant has very good servers and they are very nice to be around
  • Stayed January 2013, travelled on business
Thank you so much for your review of our hotel and your very kind words about Roy. He is indeed an excellent associate who really cares about providing the best possible service to all our guests. I will make sure I pass on your comments. I can assure you that Roy,myself, and the entire staff enjoyed working with your group and we look forward to seeing you again very soon!

New York City, New York
Reviewed 4 February 2013

I am currently a guest and it is my 5th night out of a planned 12 night stay at the Crown Plaza Austin. Only good things to say... All the staff are very helpful and friendly, especially Tim, the Asst. Front Office Manager, who I have asked to do everything. Breakfast - Room Service, thanks to Malcolm, is right on time and the food is hot and just the way I asked my special request to be prepared. Free Wi-Fi in my room (on the second floor way down the hall) is strong and fast. Gym has all you need and is open 24 hours which is a big plus for me. There are tennis courts about 1 mile away. To me it's the people that make your stay a pleasant one, and so far, I am pleased.

Room Tip: I am on the second floor and the room is good. I also noticed that they also have first floor rooms...
  • Stayed January 2013, travelled on business
I'm pleased we are meeting your expectations during these first few days of your stay. Please remember to let us know immediately if there is anything we can do to make your stay better. Our entire staff strives continually to provide the best service possible. I will pass on your comments to our managers and staff. Thank you for choosing the Crowne Plaza Austin. Please let me know how your entire stay went.

Corpus Christi
Reviewed 4 February 2013

We were much impressed by the courtsey of the staff at the hotel. The resturant staff were super. Roy made the whole stay worthwhile. Talk about being spoiled, that we were. We are looking forward to next year's Ladies Auxilliary Round up.

• Stayed February 2013, travelled on business
Thank you for choosing the Crowne Plaza Austin. We are looking forward to next year's event. We very much enjoyed working with your group. I'm pleased Roy was able to make such an impression. He is an excellent associate and our entire staff are excited about your return to our hotel. Thank you again for your review. We look forward to seeing you again soon.