I stayed here for a large conference. The room was clean and very comfortable. The rest of the public areas were also clean and well maintained.
A couple of issues: The wifi was very slow. I kept getting dropped from the interrnet. In the morning, the shower was barely warm. The food at the banquet was very good, but the continental breakfast with the coffee was removes by 8:45. It may have been an issue with the conference sponsor, but their schedule said it was supposed to go until 10:30. Also, the evening Welcome Buffet for the conference ran out of many of the appitizers befora everyone went through the line. (That may also have been due to the Conference Sponsor iunderstating the count or the first people through over-eating.)
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Conveniently located at the Crossroads of the Capitol City minutes from Downtown Austin and the Texas State Capitol, guests appreciate our dedication in ensuring each stay is enjoyable. Our convenient central location at I-35 & Hwy 290 provides easy access to the area s top corporate centers & major attractions. Super Shuttle offers transportation to Austin-Bergstrom International Airport (AUS). Relax in one of 293 newly renovated guest rooms featuring the Crowne Plaza Sleep Advantage . The executive floor, with private elevator key access, offers upgraded amenities and an executive lounge serving breakfast, and beer & wine each weekday. Complimentary wireless high-speed Internet in all guest rooms, lobby, and business center make it easy to catch up on those last minute e-mails. Workouts in the fitness center are convenient with 24-hour guest key access, and afterwards enjoy a refreshing dip in our outdoor pool or Jacuzzi. Guests enjoy breakfast, lunch, and dinner at Crossroads Grille, and then also enjoy your favorite beverage in Crossroads Lounge. With one of the largest ballrooms in the area, the Crowne Plaza is The Place to Meet offering 12,000 square feet of event space. Area Businesses: Dell, Applied Materials, Samsung, Dell Children s Hospital, IBM, Intel, Siemens, & University of Texas. Area Attractions: 6th Street, Warehouse District, UT, Austin Convention Center, Barton Springs, LBJ Presidential Library, Arboretum, Round Rock AAA baseball team and Disch Falk Field. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Odigeo, Travel Republic (UK), Priceline, IHG, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., HRS, Evoline ltd, Cancelon and HotelQuickly so you can book your Crowne Plaza Austin reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Crowne Plaza Austin Hotel Austin
- Austin Crowne Plaza
- Crowne Plaza Austin Texas