This hotel have many advantages:
1) Good situation (downtown 10 minutes), safe place
2) Big room, very confortable beds
3) Excellent price
4) Microwate, fridge, iron
6) Minimun breakfast (milk, coffe, juice, cereals and two kind of cake)
7) Bathroom: OK
8) TV OK
Only one: the carpet smells very very bad. The room smells smoke. In fact, I had to open de windows all the day to have a cleaner air.
In my experience, the proximity of the highway is not a problem if you close the windows (other travelers said that this was the main problem; for me, it is no so noise place)
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Choice Hotels, Travel Republic (UK), Booking.com, Expedia, TripOnline SA, getaroom.com, Hotels.com, Ebookers, Evoline ltd, HotelsClick, HotelQuickly, 5viajes2012 S.L. and Cancelon so you can book your Rodeway Inn University / Downtown reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Rodeway Inn University / Downtown Hotel Austin
- Rodeway Inn University / Downtown Austin, Texas