“GREAT STEAKS COOKED TO PERFECTION!!”

Five D Cattle Company Steak House
Ranked #1 of 2 Restaurants in Avinger
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Texarkana, Texas
“GREAT STEAKS COOKED TO PERFECTION!!”
Reviewed 12 March 2014

While our steaks were fabulous, our waiter seemed uninterested in serving us. In addition to eating in the restaurant, I also wanted to try to BBQ, potato salad and beans to take home for lunch the next day. I asked the waitress if I could have a small sampling of the potato salad and beans before I ordered some and paid $7.95 for a quart. She basically told me "no". Fortunately I had another waitress who took my "to go" order for the BBQ and she gladly brought a sample. They were both very good, and I placed my order. When I got home, I was shorted on the potato salad, so I called them (I live an hour away) and they said they could not credit it back to my debit card and did not like to send cash in the mail, but would send me a gift certificate....I have yet to receive it. Kind of disappointed in the service, but loved the steak!!!

• Visited March 2014
2 Thank Fatty1029

lafayette,la
“great steaks cooked right”
Reviewed 18 February 2014

Our party of 12 treated very well the Sat. after Valentine day. very busy. Had a very long wait for a table and food but the end result was great. Steaks cooked excellent, service very good. Lots of hot bread. Will return when in area.

• Visited February 2014
1 Thank silyab
Kansas
“Red meat Paradise!”
Reviewed 8 January 2014

If you are looking for a great steak in east texas you should visit the Five D Cattle Comany Steak House. Obviously this is only for those the enjoy eating meat, but the salads are pretty good and the fresh baked rolls are fantastic.

• Visited December 2013
1 Thank warlerea
Ft. Worth
“disappointed”
Reviewed 15 October 2013

We were quite disappointed, waited almost an hour for our food. Waitress said some mishap in kitchen & my food was lukewarm at best.

Visited October 2013
1 Thank Tyjak
West Monroe, Louisiana
“Good flavor, good service”
Reviewed 23 June 2013

5 D, was recommended at the Bed and Breakfast we stayed at. Took the short drive to Avinger and had a great steak, wonderful pre dinner rolls, and perfect service. Next time I am near Avinger, I will return.

• Visited June 2013