Review Highlights
What a ton of fun!

Reviewed 29 March 2014
Lisa M
Alpine, Utah, United States
Beautiful horses, great views and an awesome tour guide!

Reviewed 4 September 2012
Angie H
Salt Lake City, Utah

See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 29 March 2014

I have been on many Alpine trailrides- I love being in the canyon, the foothills and trails. Dave has a way with horses. Some of our best times are in the mountains on those horses. Prepare yourself for a ton of fun, laughter and one of a kind experience. (BTW, I married the owner) Come join us!

Date of experience: July 2013
Reviewed 4 September 2012

TWO THUMBS UP! This was the best horseback riding experience I've ever had. Dave McConnell was very attentive to the beginners in our group and also provided a little extra fun for those of us who were more experienced. I highly recommend Alpine Trail Rides to tourists visiting Utah or to those who have lived here for years and need a little reminder of the beauty that surrounds us. Thanks again for an amazing adventure, Dave! We'll be back soon!

Date of experience: September 2012