“My visits to the Rustler Lodge have been some of the very best vacation experiences I have ever had anywhere and any time.”

Alta's Rustler Lodge Dining Room
Ranked #2 of 7 Restaurants in Alta
Price range: US$15 - US$70
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Breakfast, Dinner
Description: The Rustler Lodge Dining Room is known for fine dining, unmatched elegance and magnificent views. Chef Ed McCall has been creating a unique dining experience at the Rustler Lodge since 1989. Ed, along with Food and Beverage Manager Meg Kemp, take great pride in offering guests a consistently high standard of fine cuisine and attentive service. Our Daily Rates include a full breakfast buffet and a gourmet dinner. Lunch is also available at an additional cost. The menus feature selections that are prepared daily with the freshest ingredients. A wine selection is available to perfectly complement your menu choices. Come as you are, and enjoy the Rustler's perfect Alta combination of casual comfort, exquisite cuisine and exceptional service.
Reviewed 27 February 2012

My wife and I have been guests of the Rustler Lodge for 37 years, and we absolutely love our time there. Despite many visits it never gets old, and it always seems to get better. We ski at multiple places in the West each year, but Alta and the Rustler are our favorite by a mile. The skiing in Alta is simply the best, and the hospitality, accommodations and food at the Rustler are superb. Going to the Rustler Lodge is simply a treat.

1  Thank Jimhilmer

Reviewed 4 February 2012

I've been going out to Alta for years now, and have visited Alta's Rustler Lodge every time. After my last stay, I felt the need to write a review and share about what has been year-after-year of consistent excellence. The facilities and food are top notch. The skiing and mountain experience the best in Utah. And the staff are great. Kate and Tom make you feel right at home. I highly recommend the lodge to anyone.

1  Thank EJSKYTTE
Reviewed 1 January 2012

Nice mid slope food, space, drinks. Friendly staff