“Decent food for a day lodge”
Review of Albion Grill

Albion Grill
Ranked #6 of 7 Restaurants in Alta
jlm8184
“Decent food for a day lodge”
Reviewed 8 February 2013

The food was ok. I'd say the onion rings are a highlight, even though they came out of a bag from the freezer. The chili was good, but I'd skip the bread bowl. I was able to hole up when I was done skiing, but my fiance was still out on the slopes. There was free wifi.

Visited January 2013

S.E. PA
“Skip It”
Reviewed 5 January 2013

The guys working the grill appear to be easily confused when there are more than 2 customers. It takes about 10 minutes for a grilled cheese, 5 for a re-warmed burger. Hot dogs are pretty quick. And why give me my fries right away while I wait 5 minutes for my order off the grill? Pizza tastes like it's premade crust. Beer's cold - there's a positive.

Visited December 2012
“Spacious and friendly”
Reviewed 30 March 2012

Located at the Albion base, above Alta Sports and Alta Java. Standard grill fare - great salads, good burgers and plenty of other choices. Handy if you're at the base of the mountain for lunch.

• Visited March 2012