“Panini to go”

Addison Four Corners Store
Ranked #1 of 1 Restaurants in Addison
Reviewed 9 July 2017 via mobile

We love stopping in to peruse the snack and pastries
maple flavored milk balls Do I have your interest yet
On this occasion it happened to be near lunch so we were looking for more than a snack we were pleasantly surprised at the panini offerings. So we ordered up then went to preview the other goodies. Including coffee
Took a few minutes to wait while they were made but it was definitely worth the wait
So we took our sandwiches and confectionery goodies and headed out to a field in the country not hard to find in Vermont
We found a nice spot and proceeded to have our impromptu country picnic
So we end up at least 20 minutes away before we find out how great a sandwich we had gotten
Well done we'll certainly be back for more than candy and pastries

1  Thank Patrick C

Reviewed 27 April 2017

Snakebite and a Smokehouse are my husband and my favorites! We love to stop by for a sandwich, a craft beer, and a chocolate treat.

1  Thank Selinthia
Reviewed 14 December 2016

this place definitely has breakfast sandwiches worth talking about. They're really big and the rolls are darn delicious. My son can't even finish half of one of their breakfast sandwiches and he generally cleans his plate when it comes to breakfast foods. My boyfriend gets lunch sandwiches when we go, and they too are enormous, but I've never gotten anything but egg sandwiches, so I can't really speak to their lunch options.

Only issue is parking. it's almost non existent. It's one of the only sandwich spots on 22 or 17, at least for a ways, yet the parking accommodates maybe 5 cars. I always end up parking at the firehouse and walking to four corners.

2  Thank novablack
Reviewed 19 September 2016 via mobile

Driving from Burlington to the Finger Lakes and we needed some food. This place doesn't look like much from the outside, but what a store: Tasty and creative toasted sandwiches or regular deli, beer, baked goods, women's clothing (my wife wants to come back,) wine, candy, Vermont cheeses and maple syrup, etc. no advertising outside -- I didn't even see a sign with the store's name. We were there at lunchtime and there was a steady stream of customers doing takeout. Loved it -- you will too. I had the toasted Snakebite sandwich -- really good. Check it out.

2  Thank Clawboot
Reviewed 20 August 2016

Consistently good sandwiches / smoked pork slab breakfast sandwich is worth going out of your way / nice selection of freshly made breads, cookies, cupcakes, and pastries / friendly folks and reasonable prices

3  Thank YankeeforLife56

Been to Addison Four Corners Store? Share your experiences!