As soon as we arrived local hot cider and cookies were offered and this set the tone for a most enjoyable stay. The Inn comprises a fine group of historic New England buildings, owned and run by a couple (husband is the chef). Our room was spacious and private in a separate cottage with lovely old furniture and a beautiful New England quilt on the bed. We appreciated the classical music in the bar, and then a first class dinner was served in a nice room with traditional furniture. A good breakfast was served in the back room. All in all a comfortable, cultured and civilized place.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located in a quiet Village between Manchester and Bennington, the Inn is convenient to the diversions that each season has to offer. Walk to golf, swimming; fly-fishing on the Battenkill River and the Rockwell Exhibition. Nearby you can enjoy shopping, theater, antiquing, museums, hiking, canoeing, horseback riding, cross-country and downhill skiing.Country Gardens with Gazebo, Elegant guest rooms, private baths, television, phone, WiFi service and air conditioning. Many feature Fireplaces, Jacuzzi’s, Porch & Patios.Dining is an exquisite experience, Romantic, candlelit dinners are served fireside.Weddings, Rehearsal Dinners & Retreats are brimming with outstanding cuisine, excellent service and romantic surroundings. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travel Republic (UK), Hotels.com and Agoda so you can book your Arlington Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Arlington Hotel Arlington
- Arlington Inn Vermont - Green Mountains