We stayed here since we had a wedding in the area. It has three houses and our family stayed in three of the rooms in the main house. The beds were extremely comfortable. The rooms and house had wonderful decor with gas fireplaces and a sitting area in each room. The breakfasts were delicious and the dining area was also charming. The owners were very personable and the Inn also had Marley a yellow lab, and i the yard a chicken, rooster, and duck. Small children enjoyed feeding the animals pellets. Close by was the Sugar Shack store which had a small Norman Rockwell exhibit and film. We also visited Robert Todd iIncoln's house, a restored Pullman car and some outlet stores in Manchester. It is a beautiful area of Vermont to visit.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located in a quiet Village between Manchester and Bennington, the Inn is convenient to the diversions that each season has to offer. Walk to golf, swimming; fly-fishing on the Battenkill River and the Rockwell Exhibition. Nearby you can enjoy shopping, theater, antiquing, museums, hiking, canoeing, horseback riding, cross-country and downhill skiing.Country Gardens with Gazebo, Elegant guest rooms, private baths, television, phone, WiFi service and air conditioning. Many feature Fireplaces, Jacuzzi’s, Porch & Patios.Dining is an exquisite experience, Romantic, candlelit dinners are served fireside.Weddings, Rehearsal Dinners & Retreats are brimming with outstanding cuisine, excellent service and romantic surroundings. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Ebookers, TripOnline SA, Priceline, Hotels.com, Travel Republic (UK), Booking.com, Evoline ltd and Cancelon so you can book your Arlington Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Arlington Hotel Arlington
- Arlington Inn Vermont - Green Mountains