We enjoyed the peace and quite, it was also beaufitul. The in sits in a quant town and is very comforting like home. Its not like every other corporate place. It's filled with people who are friendly too. The food is great, and nothing beats hanging around and having coffee. You can hang out in the peaceful garden or take a walk under the large trees. During winter there is skiing and snuggling by the fire. Its very close to the larger towns that have shopping and skiing. I would go back in a second and plan on it.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located in a quiet Village between Manchester and Bennington, the Inn is convenient to the diversions that each season has to offer. Walk to golf, swimming; fly-fishing on the Battenkill River and the Rockwell Exhibition. Nearby you can enjoy shopping, theater, antiquing, museums, hiking, canoeing, horseback riding, cross-country and downhill skiing.Country Gardens with Gazebo, Elegant guest rooms, private baths, television, phone, WiFi service and air conditioning. Many feature Fireplaces, Jacuzzi’s, Porch & Patios.Dining is an exquisite experience, Romantic, candlelit dinners are served fireside.Weddings, Rehearsal Dinners & Retreats are brimming with outstanding cuisine, excellent service and romantic surroundings. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, TripOnline SA, Ebookers, Hotels.com, Evoline ltd and Cancelon so you can book your Arlington Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Arlington Hotel Arlington
- Arlington Inn Vermont - Green Mountains