“Love this place”

Add it.
West Mountain Inn's Restaurant
Ranked #3 of 8 Restaurants in Arlington
Reviewed 15 April 2014

We dine there frequently for just a night out or for special occasions. Fine dining with very good menu and nice wines. Great Rustic Inn where Michael J Fox got married. Very relaxing...good for romantic evening or evening with friends or just a good dining experience.

1  Thank Hmy47

Reviewed 24 March 2014

Best breakfast potatoes I've ever had. Not a potato person but I loved them! Great breakfast - wish they served warm syrup though... ah well it was delicious anyways! Very fresh.

Reviewed 15 December 2013

While this is not the best meal I have had ever, the food was decent enough to be enjoyable. I asked my beef tenderloin to be served rare, and rare it was, And delicious too. I also loved a dessert of apple and blueberry crisp. Not too sweet, and a bit crunchy, just the way I like it. The following morning's breakfast was wonderful, a nice spread of smoked salmon, sausages and bacon, a variety of potato dishes, and pastries, not to forget a very delicious fruit salad. The food and the setting make us want to return soon.