We stayed at the West Mountain Inn for my cousins wedding on July 4th. The inn and grounds are absolutely breathtaking and the staff and meals were top notch! We will definately come back again. Tat yourself and stay at this lovely country inn.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Visitors to the West Mountain Inn are surrounded by spacious, antique-filled guest rooms, fantastic views, and 150 acres of gardens, lawns, and woodlands. Guests can explore miles of trails, visit alpacas, walk our labyrinth, flyfish or canoe the Battenkill River and relax in the Adirondack chairs on the front lawn. The Inn’s wood-paneled dining room provides the perfect setting for the lavish breakfasts and sumptuous 5-course dinners created daily by our award-winning chef. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com and Cancelon so you can book your West Mountain Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- West Mountain Hotel Arlington
- West Mountain Inn Arlington, Vermont - Green Mountains