We arrived at The West Mountain Inn tired and needing some rest and relaxation. The inn and its staff did not disappoint us. We stayed in room #3 - the Gov. Chittendam suite. Very well appointed with room to relax and read in comfortable chairs or sit at the desk writing in my journal. Dinner was very good, and we appreciated the chef using local products as much as possible. We slept very well on the queen bed with luxury linens. The following morning after a good hearty breakfast we thoroughly enjoyed walking the inn's trails. There wasn't time to walk all 150 acres, so we hope to return to the West Mountain Inn in the spring to take on more of the trails in a different season. Good food, great service in a very relaxing, restful country inn.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Visitors to the West Mountain Inn are surrounded by spacious, antique-filled guest rooms, fantastic views, and 150 acres of gardens, lawns, and woodlands. Guests can explore miles of trails, visit alpacas, walk our labyrinth, flyfish or canoe the Battenkill River and relax in the Adirondack chairs on the front lawn. The Inn’s wood-paneled dining room provides the perfect setting for the lavish breakfasts and sumptuous 5-course dinners created daily by our award-winning chef. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Agoda and Travel Republic (UK) so you can book your West Mountain Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- West Mountain Hotel Arlington
- West Mountain Inn Arlington, Vermont - Green Mountains