No matter where you go, most everything is secondary to the people you deal with. At the West Mountain Inn, we encountered a wonderful staff, from Amy (innkeeper) to so many others-everyone was so very nice, pleasant and accommodating. This place has a thoroughly relaxed vibe, which is precisely what we had hoped for. Very comfortable, beautiful, private setting. If you're looking to escape the bright lights, glitz and big-screen TV's (!) then this the place.
We look forward to returning and seeing our new 'friends' again. One other note of importance: they offer a room with a wonderful handicapped access bathroom, including a large walk-in (roll-in) shower-perfect for our elderly relative who did not have to worry about dealing with a tub to step over.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Visitors to the West Mountain Inn are surrounded by spacious, antique-filled guest rooms, fantastic views, and 150 acres of gardens, lawns, and woodlands. Guests can explore miles of trails, visit alpacas, walk our labyrinth, flyfish or canoe the Battenkill River and relax in the Adirondack chairs on the front lawn. The Inn’s wood-paneled dining room provides the perfect setting for the lavish breakfasts and sumptuous 5-course dinners created daily by our award-winning chef. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Ebookers and Cancelon so you can book your West Mountain Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- West Mountain Hotel Arlington
- West Mountain Inn Arlington, Vermont - Green Mountains