My sister and I returned to the West Mountain Inn from 5/13 to 5/15 to participate in our first "work week" at the inn. In exchange for a room and breakfast, we worked four hours each morning to help the inn prepare for its spring/summer season. We cleaned wedding chairs and raked leaves from a garden under beautiful blue skies and 70 degree temperatures. We enjoyed the company of other "workers" as well as all the amenities of the inn: a wonderful dinner in the on-site restaurant, a delightful hike on one of the trails behind the inn, chocolate chip cookies and lemonade when we finished our work "shift," and the beautiful scenery which surrounded us. We hope to be invited back again! PS. The driveway was greatly improved since our last visit!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Visitors to the West Mountain Inn are surrounded by spacious, antique-filled guest rooms, fantastic views, and 150 acres of gardens, lawns, and woodlands. Guests can explore miles of trails, visit alpacas, walk our labyrinth, flyfish or canoe the Battenkill River and relax in the Adirondack chairs on the front lawn. The Inn’s wood-paneled dining room provides the perfect setting for the lavish breakfasts and sumptuous 5-course dinners created daily by our award-winning chef. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Travel Republic (UK) and Agoda so you can book your West Mountain Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- West Mountain Hotel Arlington
- West Mountain Inn Arlington, Vermont - Green Mountains