My husband and I drive thirteen hours from our house to Baltimore every summer to visit friends and family. A colleague spoke so highly of this place that my husband, an avid "drive straight through" kind of guy actually suggested we split the drive between two days and stay here overnight. This place is comfortable, quiet, and the staff was friendly. Most staff members that we encountered were very new but very helpful. We arrived very late at night and were able to enjoy a nice port wine in the lobby.
We were so impressed with the accommodations, and with what little we saw of the town the next day that we are already planning on bringing some friends for a weekend getaway.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- History and legends abound at this historic hotel. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Evoline ltd and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your The Martha Washington Inn and Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Martha Washington Hotel Abingdon
- Martha Washington Hotel
- Martha Washington Inn Abingdon Va
- The Martha Washington Inn