“Local gal, hard-working”
Review of 149 Sweets

149 Sweets
Ranked #3 of 6 Dessert in Abingdon
Price range: US$1 - US$5
Description: Homemade Desserts and Ice Cream. Everything is made from scratch in the shop. Along with ice cream, we have cheesecakes, cookies, brownies, layer cakes, and pound cakes. Sit at a table or grab a seat in the comfortable lounge area. We have books, cards, and games for you to enjoy as well.
Reviewed 29 July 2017

This dessert shop is owned by a hard-working local gal who has earned your patronage. There is a variety of baked goodies (cookies, blondies, brownies, etc.) and many flavors of ice cream. A nice stop in the evening, too, because some nights they stay open later than every other establishment, even the restaurants. Support your local business. Enjoy!

Reviewed 12 July 2017

We had driven by this establishment many times and finally had time to stop. I am so glad we did. My daughter got the homemade M&M ice cream and I had a square of a chocolate chip cookie. Both were great. I was even able to mix the two at the end when my daughter couldn't finish her ice cream. I highly recommend this place.

Reviewed 8 July 2017 via mobile

Want a treat? This is the place to go. The homemade ice cream is awesome! They have plenty of other baked goods also. The owner is great and there is never a wait at this place. It's right on Main Street does not look like anything great from the outside but go in and taste the wonderful treats this place has.

Reviewed 30 June 2017 via mobile

Looking for dessert on a Friday evening and stopped in here. Very nice place and the desserts were excellent. My wife had the coconut ice cream and I had a pecan pie bar. Both were outstanding and the serving size was very large.

If looking for a dessert in Abingdon give this place a try. Friendly people and great food.

Reviewed 18 June 2017

Group of 4 of us tried this place for dessert on a Saturday. We all got different things: chocolate and vanilla cheesecake, chocolate chip cookie bar, apple cake bar, chocolate peanut butter candy bar, and ice creams. We tried them all and loved them. Big portions and very reasonable prices too! You NEED to check this place out!