“Great food ~ laid back ~ healthy”

White Birch Food & Juice
Ranked #11 of 95 Restaurants in Abingdon
Description: We are a locally focused cafe serving made to order breakfast, lunch and dinner (Fri & Sat only). We also carry our house made cold-pressed fruit & vegetable juices, hand crafted smoothies, baked goods and much more! All our meats, eggs, and goat cheese are locally raised, along with produce throughout the year as in season. Breads, sauces and dressings are all made in house as well. We believe in supporting local farms & growers and providing the freshest food possible!
Reviewed 8 August 2017

We were in Abingdon for Spring Break this year to do the Creeper Trail and ate breakfast here every day. The food was delicious,healthy, and reasonably priced. The service was attentive ~ it was not busy either day ~ certainly there were people eating, and many regulars who stopped in to chat~ but it never felt crowded or stressed. Just a relaxed, healthy, delicious breakfast place with smoothies, great coffee options, eggs, or juices. Simple decor, small, and relaxed, and very clean. Easy walking distance to hotels that are downtown.

Reviewed 28 July 2017 via mobile

I have been coming to this place forever it seems like now. They have really stepped up their game these days. The food is all really good and fresh, while the portion size is a little small for some men it is perfect for the best lunch in town! Smoothie bowls are a favorite on the go for me! This place is the first of its kind in this area and I hope it succeeds greatly! My only complaint at all would be that the staff sometimes is a little slow, but they are so kind so I look over it. Overall GREAT!

Reviewed 19 July 2017

Ordered the breakfast sandwich to start my day. Fresh Coffee and fresh ingredients - wonderful! Will definitely be back for brunch.

Reviewed 11 July 2017

Just a nice little place for lunch. Highly recommend it. Charming staff. Open Sunday morning, too...............................................

Reviewed 1 July 2017

I had lunch here this week and ordered the dream salad as well as the portobello melt. I especially liked the salsa that came with my tortilla chips and the salad mango dressing was zesty.The presentation, taste, quality/freshness, and service was excellent. Very nice and clean place with a energetic vibe. 5/5!