“Nice place, good food” 4 of 5 bubbles

Milano's Italian Cuisine
Ranked #38 of 89 Restaurants in Abingdon
Cuisines: Italian, Pizza
Good for: Groups, Kids, Child-friendly
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Seating, Takeout, Television, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Boerne, Texas
“Nice place, good food”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 2 June 2013

Milano's was near our hotel and recommended by the hotel desk clerk. My wife had the calzone and it was enormous. I had bowtie pasta with grilled chicken and it was good. The restaurant was clean and comfortable and the service was good. The prices were very reasonable

Visited May 2013

Bristol, Virginia, United States
“Watch your food there may be hairs”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 2 May 2013

Went there to eat and the food was what we had order and was very good until almost my last bite and there was a hair baked in the dough. The owner stated that it was a brush hair not a human hair it was actually a facial hair u could tell. He offered to fix me another one I stated that I don't want to be charged for it. Do you know that they still made us pay for the drinks that we ordered. I know that if that had been Olive Garden they would have not made us pay and offered us another meal on a return visit. The owner is not from this country and they don't like women they think that we are below them. I feel that is the reason he did what he did we throw over half of the food away.Not sure if or when me and my friend will return.

• Visited May 2013
Bristol, Virginia
“Picked wrong night to try out Milano's”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 13 April 2013

We picked the wrong night of the week to try out Milano's. We thought we would give it a try as the nearby restaurant we were going to try was on a wait. The inside looks nice but very disorganized in who was to help you when you arrived. It was packed and utter chaos was occurring. The wait staff were running around like chickens with their heads cut off, plates were crashing on the floor, drinks were getting spilled and all awhile the wait staff just stepped right over these items as if they never saw them??? I understand when you are busy you might not get to these things right away, but I look at it from a business owner myself as a major liability and it just looks bad. Not the first impression you want to make on someone.

We had to ask 3 times where our appetizer was as neighboring tables that came in after us were getting their entrees. Finally our waitress made up some lame excuse that our order was given to another table, but when she finally brought our appetizer out she had a far different excuse. The long wait for the fried mushrooms was a disappointing item. Our entrees looked good, enough food for two people in each entree. They don't skimp you in that department.

For the most part everyone enjoyed their food. Just disappointed after 1.5 hrs that the spilled drink still laid their slung all over the floor as every person who came by now walked through that sticky mess tracking it all over the place.

If we ever go back, we will not go on a Friday night!

• Visited March 2013
    • 3 of 5 bubbles
    • 2 of 5 bubbles
    • 3 of 5 bubbles
Abingdon, Virginia
“Good food/service so so”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 24 March 2013

Their food is excellent and I do recommend them for that alone. Service was good but found a couple of employees to be a bit to loud around the service/registrar area. Two waitresses arguing! I could have had this at home with the kids- but the food was better here and I did not have to make it! Good interior decor and TV's on 3 walls with closed captioning gave a single diner something to see while eating. Just that I could have done without the language and argument between employees.
Outdoor Koi pond was awesome! Gotta bring the kids back to see it.

Visited January 2013
“so gooooood!!!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 16 March 2013

I am a huge fan. Everything is great and won't break your wallet. The garlic knots are tremendous. I have always recommended Milano's and will continue too.

• Visited March 2013