“Summer Vacation”

Cuisines: American
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Breakfast, Reservations
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed 4 June 2014

Just had a fantastic dinner last night, as always. Good wine list at very good prices and the service, as always, very good.
For those that visit this fantastic rest. or will visit in the near future, we just found out that they will be closed for a well deserved vacation from June 28th till July 8th. Enjoy it, you all deserve it. Will see you when you open on July 8th.

Reviewed 1 June 2014

Although I just went in there for a cup of coffee, it surely was a restaurant with a rather inviting atmosphere. I loved the picture frame of the first dollar made and even though I was in Abingdon for no more than 36 hours, it definitely was the BEST coffee I had while in Abingdon!

1  Thank Kheri W
Reviewed 31 May 2014

Good food! Friendly service! The food arrived in a timely matter! Outdoor seating is an option. We hope to visit again!

2  Thank Junebug1972
Reviewed 31 May 2014

Ate here on a Thursday evening at end of May. Don't waste your time anywhere else in town. Entrees range from $15-$20. You will be happy with anything in that price range and the entrees are generous portions. Will eat here again

1  Thank managewell
Reviewed 30 May 2014

My wife and mother-in-law were anxious to revisit 128 Pecan so we made it a point of doing so today. My wife ordered the "California Chicken" sandwich. It was a delicious grilled chicken breast with a nice mild dressing. She said it was excellent. My mother-in-law had a basic hamburger and said it was very good. The server was friendly and efficient. We loved the nice background music.

This is becoming one of our "favorites". We will be back!

1  Thank ClinchMtnMan