“Great Choice”

Cuisines: American
Dining options: Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner, Reservations
Reviewed 25 June 2014

We totally enjoyed our dining experince at 128 Pecan. The outside seating was pleasant and the Sinatra tunes on the porch added to the delightful ambience. The menu and wine list were simple but good choices. The soup, salad and jerk chicken was fantastic while the pasta special was a bit bland. The wait staff were very friendly and attentive. Overall a very well done , small town restaurant. Highly recommended.

2  Thank rsw7

Reviewed 22 June 2014 via mobile

My teenage son and I recently biked the virginia creeper trail and were looking for a place to eat that evening. After reading the reviews we chose 128 pecan and it was awesome. We both ordered the jerk chicken which was the best either of us had ever had. The portions are hearty and it was so filling that my teenage son and his teenage appetite could not even finish it even after working up an appetite on the creeper trail. I highly recommend this restaurant !

2  Thank Bluecarolinamom
Reviewed 21 June 2014

This was our first visit to 128 Pecan. The staff were all very friendly and accommodating. We dined on the porch. My husband had the steak and potatoes, a 14 oz rib eye steak with home fries. I had the lump crab cake with diced potatoes and cole slaw. The meal was wonderful. The restaurant is in a small house and it is nothing fancy but the food and service were great and we will plan a return trip.

2  Thank ETSUalum
Reviewed 13 June 2014

My husband and I were amazed at the wonderful dining available in such a small town! My husband had the Cesar Salad which was wonderful and I had the tomato bisque which was lovely with fresh tomato and herbs. He ordered the Jerk Chicken which was beautiful and with a good amount of heat. I loved the Chicken Florentine. I don't think I've ever had a chicken breast so moist and tender and the sauce was amazing! Our waitress (who was delightful by the way) talked us into a bourbon torte that was well worth the extra calories. Patrons at nearby tables could not say enough about the consistency of the quality of the food. The atmosphere is casual in a bistro sort of way. It was a very fun and delicious evening. I wish we could go weekly!

2  Thank Reasonablegal
Reviewed 8 June 2014

I knew this was going to be a great restaurant just by reading the menu. My favorite type of restaurant is fresh, quality ingredients prepared by a crafty hand. Don't let the initial appearance of the restaurant fool you, as the converted porch does look a little shady. Inside, it is an old house converted to a restaurant. The service was great and the price reasonable for an quality of food you get. I would recommend this restaurant. You will not be disappointed.

3  Thank 640Kelly01