“Fantastic!!”

Anthony's Desserts
Ranked #1 of 6 Dessert in Abingdon
Price range: US$1 - US$10
Good for: Special Occasion Dining
Description: Anthony's Desserts is a premium dessert company located in beautiful historic Abingdon, VA on main street. We offer premium desserts to our customers and local restaurants. You can find home made chocolates, cheesecakes, cakes, fudges, ice cream made on site, and even decorated cakes. If it's a sweet we can probably make it for your or your company. Stop by today! We believe you should Make It a Sweet Day!
Reviewed 19 July 2017 via mobile

This place is wonderful! The desserts are decadent and visually appealing as well. Cheesecakes , brûlée, pies, cupcakes...you get the idea. The perfect place to take care of that sweet tooth. And the prices are reasonable!!

Reviewed 17 July 2017 via mobile

My husband and I stopped by Anthony's while traveling through Abingdon. We were very pleased with our experience. A simple selection of good quality desserts and coffees. I tried several pieces of fudge, and my husband tried the chocolate truffle tart. The salted caramel fudge was my favorite. The fudge itself was soft and creamy, and the caramel had a nice touch of salt to it, which I prefer. The shop was very clean and the staff were hospitable. We will definitely return!

Reviewed 11 July 2017

They should put some blueberries in their brownies at this place and use a variant of the title of the Crystal Gale hit song, "Don't it Make my Brown Eyes Blue?" to make their brownies more interesting cuz they were kinda dull and dry and box-mix-like.

The other little desserts on the other hand, were very good, from the little cheesecakes to the Tira mi su.

Next time I visit this burg I hope to see "Don't it Make my Brownies Blue?" brownies on the menu. A free brownie would be nice too.

Reviewed 11 July 2017 via mobile

Ate here Saturday night and the desserts were wonderful. Our party of 4 loved everything we got. Standouts were peanut butter chocolate tart and chocolate cream pie but cheesecakes are great as well. This is a must for those with a sweet tooth. They also have some of their treats at The Barter.

Reviewed 4 July 2017

Excellent choices. We had peanut butter/chocolate pie which was great. Many excellent looking cheesecakes. We intended to go back to try more, but time didn't allow. I would definitely visit again.