“Great Cupcakes”
Review of Babycakes Cupcakery - CLOSED

Babycakes Cupcakery
Cuisines: American
Description: Have breakfast and lunch menu plus cupcakes.
Description: Have breakfast and lunch menu plus cupcakes.
Reviewed 13 September 2016

We always go get Babycakes for our daughters birthdays and when we want a special treat! I love the icing on these cupcakes. They are beautiful and taste wonderful!!

Reviewed 12 July 2016 via mobile

I loved baby cakes! Try the white chocolate raspberry cupcake. It is so good!! Pretty good prices and good variety. Definitely come there if you are in Abingdon.

Reviewed 12 May 2016 via mobile

Myself and two cousins had lunch in Abingdon and then made our way to Babycakes for something sweet. The cupcakes looked wonderful but I chose a chocolate chip cookie sandwich and a pup cake for my dog. I wasn't impressed with the cookie. I would have rather gone to the Great American Cookie Company for one. My cousin was overcharged for her order by 5.50! I would have liked to have tried a cupcake but doubt I'll go back. They're too expensive at $2.75 a cupcake, $14 for 6 cupcakes and $24 for 12 cupcakes. $3.50 for the cookie sandwiches.

Reviewed 21 March 2016

We are regular visitors to Abingdon and Babycakes was one of the best lunch stops in town. When we visited this past weekend, we noticed a change as soon as we walked in, but didn't think much of it. However, when we were presented with the lunch menu and all of our favorites were gone and all that was left was five or so sandwiches and a few salads, AND the prices had jumped up, well that should have been our cue to leave, but since we had a guest with us, we didn't want to cause a scene and have to explain. Things went from bad to worse when our order came and it was obvious that what the new owners are now offering for lunch choices are really meant to stick it to the tourist crowd. All of our sandwiches were on just plain white bread, with a leaf of iceberg lettuce and a slice of half-ripe tomato (I know they aren't in season, but still). The ham on mine was two slices that looked like it came right out of a supermarket package. And this for almost $9.00?!? If you aren't going to give people choices and quality, just don't try, you're just going to lose customers (like me). Stick with the cupcakes as your name implies.

1  Thank Hill_Runner_NC
Reviewed 30 November 2015

The seasalt caramel cupcake was yummy! Cute little place happy to take special orders. Plenty of flavors to choose from!