“Amazing”

Cuisines: American
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed 17 June 2014

I went with my Colleagues to eat after a long day of bike riding. I was amazed, Pleased, and content. The food was delicious. I loved the music and the food.

Liz M, Director of Sales at Heartwood Restaurant, responded to this reviewResponded 24 June 2014

Thank you so much for choosing Heartwood, and also for taking a moment to offer such a lovely review. We are thrilled that you enjoyed your experience and hope we have the privilege of welcoming you back very soon.

All the Best!

Reviewed 5 June 2014

I was very impressed with the architecture, the technology, THE FOOD, the local music, and the huge impact this center is having on the region. This is an amazing LEED certified building and the mission of this center is fantastic, if you're a tourist and in the area - make a stop here. You won't regret it. The gift shop won't disappoint and the culture that this artisan center shows is phenomenal. The brisket I had was phenomenal, I'd highly recommend it.

Liz M, Director of Sales at Heartwood Restaurant, responded to this reviewResponded 9 June 2014

Thank you so much for visiting Heartwood and for sharing your glowing recommendation of our services! It truly is a hidden gem and we are delighted to share it. We hope to have the opportunity to welcome you back again very soon.

All the Best!

Reviewed 2 June 2014

The Heartwood restauraunt desereves no complaints! The food was wonderful, and the staff catered to our every needs in the kindest way possible. Live music players showed off local talent, while artwork and culture are displayed all around. The Heartwood restauraunt was the perfect trio of historic bluegrass music, educational artwork, and delicious food.

1  Thank Mackenzie R

"The perfect trio"....we could ask for no better compliment! Thank you so much for offering your feedback. We are thrilled that you enjoyed yourself and hope to have you back again very soon.

Our Best!

Reviewed 1 June 2014

Heartwood is a perfect place for a rest stop if you are traveling by on I-81 you can get off on the Old Jonesboro Road and have a nice sit-down meal. You can even grab some souvenirs for a friend or loved one to wrap up as a nice gift from the Heartwood artisan gallery. On a nice Thursday evening you can even listen to some local music at the Open Jam Session in the middle of the restaurant area. The uniqueness of Heartwood is that it provides tourist information on numerous touchscreen monitors throughout the center, there is plenty of food options to fuel up, there are also a myriad of gifts to select from made by artists local to the area, and the architecture of Heartwood is so clean and fresh looking. Heartwood is a perfect place to stop and break up a long drive off of 81 and the nicest stop you can make without venturing too far into town like you would at any other exit off of 81.

1  Thank Kyle E
Reviewed 30 May 2014

I was thoroughly impressed with this restaurant's ability to cater to my dietary needs. I requested a vegan meal ahead of time with only fruits, veggies, and no oil, and the chefs produced just that. I must mention, though, that the fresh fruit bowl served, which included cantaloupe, honeydew, and grapes, tasted slightly spoiled; therefore, I was unable to finish it entirely. Overall, though, I am pleased to have experienced such customer-attentive and friendly service.