“Always a great time at the movies”
Review of Abingdon Cinemall

Abingdon Cinemall
Ranked #1 of 2 Fun & Games in Abingdon
Reviewed 7 June 2014

Nice theater with TONS of free movies as well! Great prices on food (free refills too), and always great sound and movie quality. The best in Tri Cities! Worth the drive!

2  Thank Timaay
There are newer reviews for Abingdon Cinemall

Reviewed 27 January 2014

My son will be a freshman at nearby Emory & Henry College and we were pleasantly surprised at the wide range of films showing at the Abingdon Cinemall! Great seating, lots of choices and reasonably priced concessions!

1  Thank lisa c
Reviewed 15 January 2014

We were encouraged by a friend,to see Philomena, a critically acclaimed movie, not shown in our small town. The Cinemall often shows these excellent movies that do not draw a large crowd.
The movie was fantastic and we enjoyed our tub of overpriced popcorn, getting a refill on our way out.Workers are pleasant and friendly.

1  Thank luvbooksandblooms
Reviewed 12 December 2013

This is a great theatre, good selection of movies. Also they show True Blood and Walking Dead free to the public on Sunday nights. Good Seating you can see the screen very well, spacious. I have been going to this theatre for years, and it is always my number 1 choice to see a movie I do prefer this theatre over Tinsel Town in Bristol at Exit 7. But this theatre could be so much better if they just turn the heat up. Everytime I go there during the winter months my feet get cold, I have to wear a jacked and the last time I went and watch Hunger Games: Catching fire I should have worn my long thermal underwear. I have mentioned to staff there to turn it up, they just say sure but they never do. I have mentioned it on there facebook page, but I don't get a response they just delete my post. So they are ignoring the problem but other than it being cold inside a great place to watch a movie.

1  Thank Calvin101
Reviewed 3 December 2013

good movie theater its not very large so you never really have to wait that long toget in. price is average
do have matinees and senior rates. i would defintiely suggest this one.e

1  Thank Patrice F