“Nothing new.”
Review of Dairy Queen

Dairy Queen
Ranked #5 of 6 Dessert in Abingdon
Reviewed 16 October 2016

Nothing new same as any DQ just alot slower than most. They were to busy with something else to waite on us.

Reviewed 13 August 2016

Went through the drive through and ordered 2 items, a small cup of soft serve and a small chocolate MALT. The server working the drive through read the order back to me incorrectly so I repeated it 2 more times....a total of 3 times that I said the order.
When I drove up, they handed me the soft serve and asked me to wait a moment on the rest of the order. When the young lady handed me my cup, I verified that it was a chocolate MALT. She looked at me like I had 3 heads and said, "A shake." I repeated that I had orderd a malt. She turned around and about 45 seconds later handed the cup to me. I smiled and said, "Thank you." She refused to smile and did not thank me.
As I got a little ways and 2 traffic lights down the road I tried the shake and got a big chunk of dry, solid, malt. Thinking that it may have been a single clump, I continued to drink. As I got further and drank more it became evident that the malt was not mixed into the shake, at all.
When I arrived at my destination, 45 minutes away, there was still 2 laege chunks of dry, solid malt.

Reviewed 5 August 2016 via mobile

We went at 8:30 at night and has to shine a flashlight on their menu board as there was no light. When we drove up we thought they were closed due to no lighting on the outside even

Reviewed 18 June 2015

The sanitation was terrible. Messy Ice cream station. We almost asked for our money back. I don't like to write poor reviews but this place needs someone to keep it clean!

Reviewed 13 June 2015

My group of 21 came in with a huge Ice cream craving and we were very impressed by the quick and efficient service! I was a bit disappointed by the strawberry banana smoothie because i expected to see fresh strawberries being dipped into my smoothie but this did not happen. Although i did get my bananas fresh, i would have been happier if my strawberries were fresh too. Overall, their service was awesome!