“Above and Beyond!!!!”

Ranked #4 of 10 Hotels in Abingdon
Portland, Oregon
“Above and Beyond!!!!”
Reviewed 4 June 2012

While hiking the Appalachian trail, my friends and I decided to take a few days off and lay up in a hotel near the trail. Right from the start our experience here was fantastic. We had some trouble with our reservation and the manager straightened it out without question. Everything about the hotel was extremely clean and professional. The continental breakfast was the best I've ever had - blueberry pancakes and much more! The rooms are VERY nice and access to the interstate couldn't be better. You simply cannot get a better hotel for the money. If you need to say in Abingdon, look no further. To top it all off, the manager, Richard, drove my stinky hiker friends and I 30 miles out of his way (in his personal vehicle) to drop us off at the trail so that we didn't have to find a ride.

• Stayed April 2012, travelled with friends
1 Thank Zach L

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (34)
Central Pa
Reviewed 28 May 2012

.Very nice and clean hotel. Our room was tidy and comfortable. The staff was very friendly.

• Stayed May 2012, travelled as a couple
Meridian, Mississippi
Reviewed 25 May 2012

We recently booked a stay at this facility and really enjoyed the property. Staff was incredibly helpful and accommodating. The facilities were clean, tidy, and comfortable. We were really impressed by the hotel management and how friendly they were. We felt right at home!

• Stayed May 2012, travelled on business
Charlotte, North Carolina
Reviewed 23 May 2012

I found that I was unable to arrive in Abingdon in time to keep my reservation which should have been cancelled the previous day in order not to be charged. Management worked with me to find an equitable solution.

• Stayed May 2012, travelled solo
Lancaster, Pennsylvania
Reviewed 7 May 2012

I had a business trip planned to visit a company in Abingdon. At the last minute my plans were changed and I needed to cancel my reservation within the 24 hour cancellation period. I called the hotel and they very graciously agreed to not charge me the late cancellation fee. It is this kind of customer service that will bring me back to this hotel when I do visit my customer.

• Stayed May 2012, travelled on business
Knoxville
Reviewed 25 April 2012

Traveled for business - convenient location and spacious rooms with nice in-room amenities. Would book again. J.McK.

Stayed April 2012, travelled on business
Knoxville,TN
Reviewed 18 April 2012

Stay on 4/15/12 during renovations at motel
Desk Clerk work to find me a room that was away from construction

Room Tip: rooms on west side are away from Interstate 81