“Service!!! And good burgers!!”
Review of Chick-N-Little

Chick-N-Little
Ranked #25 of 95 Restaurants in Abingdon
Reviewed 5 July 2017 via mobile

Had cheeseburger and onion rings. Really enjoyed it. Nice quaint little diner. 0enjoyed it. Definitely recommend lunch. Looks like good all around.

Reviewed 26 June 2017

We had breakfast at Chick-n-little this morning and were very disappointed. We had read good things about it on TA and had tried on a couple of other occasions to try it but due to their odd schedule today was our first visit, and we drove over 40 miles round trip! Not worth the drive! I had the omelet which was okay but nothing special. It came with potatoes and biscuit and gravy which were terrible! My wife had the southern plate which also included the biscuit & gravy, and she loves that and is a much better judge than I and she, too, thought it was awful and did not finish eating hers, and neither did I. The service was fine and the order came out quickly, but talk about disappointed. Now, maybe the head cook was out today or something was different but all I can judge is what I experienced. We certainly won't be making another special trip to this place.

Reviewed 25 April 2017

If you are looking for a great little lunch spot, this is the place. Nope, it's not "fancy" but it's about as down home as you can ask for. The staff are friendly like family (the fun ones) and the food is excellent. Highly recommended!

Reviewed 31 March 2017

Good local restaurant. Although I've only had lunch, I heard breakfast was very good, I usually get there beans and corn bread and have never been disappointed. Great place to met up with friends fro a reasonable priced lunch. If you love family diners, you will love Chick-n-little

Reviewed 26 March 2017

This was 2nd visit to area and this restaurant. Clean inside and friendly service. Prices good and get plenty of food. Had chicken tenders and were very good.